Visit the Mission
Daily Mass Times
Monday through Friday (No 7am Mass Saturday)
7:00am, Mission Church
5:30 pm, Mission Church
Sunday Mass Times
**Important Update: Eucharist Series**
"In an effort to enhance and deepen our appreciation for and devotion to the Eucharist, a Diocesan wide program focusing on THE EUCHARIST will take place during the months of September and October. ALL parishes will participate in this endeavor, which will involve 7 consecutive weekends, commencing September 11 & 12.
- On the weekends of September 12, 19, & 26 there will be a recorded VIDEO that will be shown at the time of the homily at ALL Mases. Thus, we will be celebrating ALL other weekend masses in the St. Francis Chapel, with the exception of the 10:30 a.m. Mass in the Mission Church, and having only ONE 9am Mass, since SFC has the capacity to show the video. At select Masses, the VIDEO may also be viewed in the CA room, if there is an overflow.
- The video will also be available on FLOCKNOTE after 1PM each Sunday.
- On the weekends of October 3, 10, 17, & 24, Masses will return to their former locations and the homilies will continue to focus on THE EUCHARIST.
While these changes may be somewhat disruptive, we thank you for your patience as we navigate our way through these coming weeks. It is our sincere hope that this effort will reignite our love and understanding of the Eucharist, which is the source and summit of Christian life. Feel free to contact the parish office if you have any questions."
Sunday Mass Times for weekends of September 12, 19, 26
Saturday (Sunday Vigil):
5:30pm, St. Francis Chapel
7:30am, St. Francis Chapel
9:00am, St. Francis Chapel
10:30am, Mission Church
10:30am Spanish, St. Francis Chapel
12:00pm, St. Francis Chapel
5:30pm, St. Francis Chapel
- Face Masks be worn during Mass and inside parish buildings
- Holy Communion be received in the hand
"Thank you for your understanding!"
Sacrament of Reconciliation
As of August 19, 2021: We recommend penitents wear a mask.
Saturday Confessions, 4:00-5:00pm in the St Francis Chapel,
or by Appointment—contact the Parish Office at 619-283-7319 to schedule with any three of our parish priests.
Sunday Mass Recordings
There will be NO recorded Mission Masses for September 12, 19, & 26.
Our Diocese livestreams Sunday Mass at 7:30am, and the posts the recording immediately afterward.
Beloved Disciples of Jesus
We are a Community of Beloved disciples of Jesus the Christ, who suffered and died for our sins. Now, God has offered salvation to all people, through repentance that leads to eternal life. Proof of our life-giving repentance is that we strive no longer to live our own life, but to live the life of Jesus with our life. We strive to live every moment of life with Jesus, so that we can be-loved by Jesus, and learn to love like Jesus.
The Mass is the primary place we gather as beloved disciples of Jesus to fulfill our call as Catholic Christians; to be united to Jesus in the Eucharist and offer our lives with Jesus to our heavenly Father for the salvation of the world.
The Goal of the Follower of the Way of Jesus, is to believe in Jesus, to live your life for love of Jesus, and to make Jesus your whole reason for living.